Man Next Door (1996)

Directed by: Lamont Johnson
Starring: Michael Ontkean (Eli), Pamela Reed (Wanda), Sam Anderson (Dwight), Annette O’Toole (Annie), Vonetta McGee (Rehabilitator), Richard Gilliland (Moe)
Country: USA, Effed Up American Movies
Language: English (Optional Eng Subs)
Genres: Rape-Women-related, Siblings, Cops

Eli, out on parole, moves into a small neighborhood and helps out at his brother’s hardware store. But when the townsfolk realize he’s an ex-rapist, they aren’t sure if he’s capable of staying clean.

A TV movie by Lamont Johnson that’s thematically similar to The Woodsman. While not as good, the topic should perhaps be of interest – does a sex offender deserve a chance at rehabilitation, and if given the chance, what are the odds?

Zed Man
Zed Man
September 2, 2021 10:00 am

Damn, another pedo film that will make all the perverts on this site drool down their chin. Oh oh, here comes the raincoat brigade.

Dr. Lecter
Dr. Lecter
Reply to  Zed Man
September 2, 2021 10:32 am

Says the first guy to comment… lulz Zip it up, Zed-boy.

Mike the Tramp
Mike the Tramp
Reply to  Zed Man
September 2, 2021 1:46 pm

lol this guy. When he’s not trying to romance anyone that remotely sounds like they might have a pussy, he’s talking through his ass.

Pedo film :))

Did you even watch it you miserable old fool.

Badmoviejoe
Badmoviejoe
Reply to  Mike the Tramp
September 2, 2021 3:17 pm

You know he’s a low effort troll right? I’m always amazed by how dumb yall are. 100% of his comments are like this and yall fall for it everytime.

More_Gore_Por_Favor
More_Gore_Por_Favor
Reply to  Badmoviejoe
September 2, 2021 11:39 pm

I don’t know, man…. I wouldn’t consider him a low-effort troll. No effort, maybe, but I’m more inclined to call him a “Buford Bogan” who’s kinda fun to swat around couple of pints. Especially when he’s tryin’ to be all suave and shit when he’s on the hunt for “anything that might have a pussy”.

Zed Man
Zed Man
Reply to  More_Gore_Por_Favor
September 3, 2021 1:24 am

Ha ha, at least Im after pussy, not like u bunch of cocksmokers. I knew Id trigger lots of ppl with my comment, thats why I put it there. Its just a way to seperate the wheat from the chaff. Or rapists and pedos from real men, so criticise all u want, my conscience is clear. Over to u, lolz.

Mikel
Mikel
Reply to  Zed Man
September 3, 2021 7:53 pm

Hahahahahaaa!!! Yeah, okay… Buford. Whatever you say.

Fuckin’ lame ass hillybilly.

AyoPeePeePooPooCheck
AyoPeePeePooPooCheck
Reply to  Zed Man
October 23, 2021 4:04 pm

Ha! joke’s on you. I look for your comments to only watch the pedo films 😉

Badmoviejoe
Badmoviejoe
September 2, 2021 3:22 pm

Odd music selection at the start. A middle age white man in a old pick up… of course he’ll be listening to current year hip hop.

The White Horseman
The White Horseman
September 3, 2021 1:51 am

We are all guilty to something. In a time where world war three is just luring around the corner, I doubt if there really still are some town gossip councils àla Agatha Christie who make your life difficult. By the way: would you really care?!

eve
eve
Reply to  The White Horseman
September 4, 2021 2:36 pm

world war 3 ?? who’s fighting who

ozymandias
ozymandias
Reply to  eve
September 5, 2021 2:05 pm

the whole world against the cult of Mo.

Zed Man
Zed Man
Reply to  eve
October 23, 2021 9:18 am

China, the creators of Covid 19 vs America, the world police.

LOTTY DA
LOTTY DA
September 3, 2021 4:15 am

Didn’t much care for this one…. can’t win em all. Comment section not much help, or I might not have wasted an hour waiting for something to happen. Thanks anyway effedup you’re still awesome.

MR BRIMSTONE
MR BRIMSTONE
September 8, 2021 12:50 am

My own victimization notwithstanding (Four times, four different occasions, both genders) I still can’t understand how a sex crime is so much worse than any other violent crime (And isn’t it telling that Megan’s law and the victim feminist myth of rape culture started right here in the U.S.A. where the general public is only a little less puritanical than 3rd world Islamic countries and possesses less than a thimble’s full of knowledge of the prison industrial complex it created.) Anyway, the reaction most people today have to this movie and movies like it is the reason why I base… Read more »

ThenewCreator @ YT
ThenewCreator @ YT
October 22, 2021 9:32 pm

Damn any one else was hoping them nasty town folk imbreads should of got what coming to them? They got off easy 0 deaths in this film WTH I was so excited hoping this dude would just go rage mode and show them what a real criminal is like. Its funny how this is in the american cinemia section yeah thats most americans for you dirty bastards. If they ever make a movie like this again I hope some blood is shed WTH why did dog die of all people in this film XD they must of had no props… Read more »