Moebius (2013)

Directed by: Kim Ki-duk
Starring: Seo Young-ju (Son), Cho Jae-hyun (Father), Lee Eun-woo (Mother/Girlfriend), Kim Jae-hong (Gang leader)
Country: South Korea
Language:
Genres: Family, Infidelity, Revenge, Misc Paraphilias, Sexual-Violence against Men, Rape-Sexual-Violence against Women, Self-Harm, Incest, Old-Young Relationships, Teenager

Dad is cheating. Mom is drunk-crazy over this. Son detachedly watches parents fight. Then Mom chops off son’s dick after seeing him masturbating. And swallows it to ensure irreparable damage. That’s just the first few minutes of Moebius where Mom and (cheating) girlfriend are played by the same actress.

Moebius is glorious effedup art. The violence is not explicit and yet, the one kink that’s explicitly depicted is almost certain to unnerve proud men and women who smirk or laugh at the goriest violence. The film also contains one of the most hilariously bizarre, menage-a-trois sex moments.

Random:
Director Kim Ki-duk died of Covid a few days back.

layla
layla
December 16, 2020 12:58 pm

r.i.p kim ki-duk…….i have all his movies!….iam very sad ๐Ÿ™
thx for the movie admin!

OJ
OJ
December 16, 2020 11:05 pm

Kim ki duk is dead but Kim jong un is alive….what kinda justice is that?

Tom C
Tom C
December 16, 2020 11:07 pm

Great film – the mum was as mad as a box of frogs (though strangely hot) and I didn’t realise there was no dialogue at all (though I don’t know this director so perhaps it’s their style?) – it didn’t diminish from the film at all though – enjoyed this one ๐Ÿ™‚

Nobody
Nobody
December 17, 2020 12:22 am

What I learned: When you get your dick cut off, there’s nothing left to say.

Chris Ramirez
Chris Ramirez
December 17, 2020 2:20 am

This movie is mad-crazy! Kim Ki-Duk took ‘effedup’ to a whole different level! It has been a great honor watching his bizarre artistic film. R.I.P. Once again thank you EUM for sharing one of his great work. Salute!

Ralph
Ralph
December 17, 2020 4:45 am

Unique films like “Moebius” is what makes this site so special and one-of-a-kind. I am not Korean but I enjoyed watching this film, even if there is very little or no dialogue. Man, I love this website!

Chu
Chu
December 17, 2020 7:35 am

fucking excellent!!!

Niggerfaggot
Niggerfaggot
December 17, 2020 7:47 pm

very original and wierd i like it

heidifromoz
heidifromoz
December 18, 2020 6:05 am

South Korea has an enviable movie industry with loads of good films.

This one unfortunately is not one of them IMHO.

Not to take away from those who enjoy it.

spitonbaby
spitonbaby
December 18, 2020 2:39 pm

i haven’t have that ahh that hurts feeling of watching a fucked up movie since serbian film but this one holy shit watching some of the scenes here hurts my childhood incest trauma, lead me to a few tears. my heads fucked up soo i wouldn’t care less about that .
is there any other movies the director make ??

BROTHER BRIMSTONE
BROTHER BRIMSTONE
Reply to  spitonbaby
December 24, 2020 11:12 am

Sorry for what happened to you. I got it both genders four times. I can empathize. One of the biggest things that has helped me heal is to plunge headlong into content that has this subject matter. Shit, I have intentionally had fantasies about my perpetrators! One of my methods of desensitization. I see it this way; What they did to me happed four times but what I can make them do for my benefit in my sexual fantasies… Making them do what I WANT…That lasts forever! They have to answer to ME E now! Now I get the benefit… Read more ยป

Mr Harris
Mr Harris
December 18, 2020 5:25 pm

I too enjoyed this thoroughly…. The lack of dialogue made it even better. . .
Not sure of the moral angle except everything revolves around the penis and I’d guess praying and paying respect to the Buddha statue.

The gang scenes were jokingly menacing bit the dad.. the anti hero.. well we’ve all been there haven’t we ??

GimmeDisturbingShitPls
GimmeDisturbingShitPls
December 20, 2020 3:37 am

Dammmn , these were the loveliest sets of tits I’ve seen in whole 2020. I wanna move to Korea right now

Movie was really well put together as well I give it 8.1/10

OJ
OJ
December 20, 2020 9:40 am

I read few articles about this movie to figure out the buddism message hidden in it. Nicely done. Its hard for Western mind to understand it, however Kim didn’t waste time to tell viewers that this is not a movie for everyone.

I like bad movies
I like bad movies
December 21, 2020 5:40 am

Im not pro beating women, but you cut my sons dick off. Im 99% sure im allowed to kick your teeth in.

Zed Man
Zed Man
December 22, 2020 11:01 am

This is my first Korean film and I gotta say even though there was no dialogue, it certainly made its intentions clear. If it wasnt so serious , it would have been funny. Well it was funny in parts,but also confronting, sad and sensual in a way. I enjoyed it for its simplicity and mindfuckery, and can I add, that those Korean chicks are quite hot imo. I would recommend this film for lovers of the bizarre. Cheers to EUM for showing it. You guys are awesome.

Shitstain
Shitstain
December 23, 2020 11:41 pm

hahahaha, awesome. What a magical motion picture.

ralphblack
ralphblack
January 24, 2021 11:07 pm

WHAT THE FUCK was that threesome. I’m dying

fred fat
fred fat
January 28, 2021 11:42 pm

should have been called return of the dick – monotonous
Visitor Q – now there’s a fucked up film

Kahn V
Kahn V
May 7, 2021 4:48 pm

Why did she chop his penis off oh my goodness mad

KLPSNSTCHR
KLPSNSTCHR
June 12, 2021 2:24 am

At first thank u very much for running this amazing site guys ! Really enjoyed watching this masterpiece of cruelty and brutality ! Without any dialogue Kim Ki-Duk reached saying more in this strip than other directors in their entire career. High loss for the world that he died… R.I.P.

nene
nene
July 3, 2021 8:30 pm

the son is a fuckin wimp he just lets her do that to him?

SaTaN
SaTaN
July 17, 2021 5:16 am

Dumb gooks! Terrible, stupid film!

tonyelmono
tonyelmono
September 22, 2021 5:29 am

I really liked this film. Korea has definetly carved out a solid place for niche movies like this. Thanks again EUM.