Rampage 3 (2016)

Avg Rating: 3 / 5. Voted: 21

AKA: Rampage: President Down
Directed by: Uwe Boll
Starring: Brendan Fletcher (Bill Williamson), Crystal Lowe (Crystal), Steve Baran (Molokai), Ryan McDonell (Jones), Loretta Walsh (Reporter), Zain Meghji (Reporter)
Country: Canada
Language: English
Genres: Mass Killings

Bill this time targets the President of the United States in a sniper attack. Unfortunately, Rampage 3 doesn’t devote much time to this and instead dwells on a terribly incompetent FBI unit and Bill’s lame family life. He apparently has a kid and girlfriend now – probably to give him something higher than himself to sacrifice.

Rampage 3 climbs further down from Rampage 2 and one can only assume this is the end of the series. Director Uwe Boll appears post-credits tipping his hat, suggesting as much.

CRYSSIS
CRYSSIS
October 7, 2020 4:19 pm

Fuck yeeeeaaah!!!

ripeddievanhalen
ripeddievanhalen
October 10, 2020 3:31 am

Based af

Tom C
Tom C
October 10, 2020 9:34 pm

It’s Rampage – you get what you get. For me, I’ve enjoyed the entire trilogy – it’ll never win an Oscar but hey, not many films do :). It does what it says.

josef
josef
October 12, 2020 11:08 am

yooo based and Kaczynskipilled

HOXiFiRE
HOXiFiRE
November 26, 2020 7:13 am

Yeah this movie fucking sucks. Bills motives completely contrast from the first movie. It went from a just an ordinary dude who goes off the rail one day, to some edgy liberal teenager wet dream. If your a 14 yo loser who idolizes Eric Harris this is the movie for you. Otherwise just watch the first one and leave it there.

anglofile
anglofile
Reply to  HOXiFiRE
September 27, 2021 11:04 am

In the first one, he had a Malthusian depopulation agenda in mind, so it wasn’t like he just went crazy with no other considerations at all. I didn’t agree with his motives in the first movie, nor the second, but I’ll take a Malthusian over a modern liberal any day of the week.

anglofile
anglofile
Reply to  anglofile
September 27, 2021 11:06 am

Then again, I’m torn because others here are saying the movie is based and Tedpilled, so it’s unclear whether I should invest the time or not.

Another Based White Guy
Another Based White Guy
Reply to  anglofile
September 27, 2021 3:54 pm

Bill was based. But then the Liberals worms turned and ruined it, just like everything else they put their greedy little dick-skinners on.

anglofile
anglofile
Reply to  Another Based White Guy
September 28, 2021 6:26 am

I never did manage to figure out if Uwe Boll was trying to be sincere with these movies or if he was just trying to screw over the German people again with his purposefully shitty tax dodges (and accidentally made a good movie). That guy is/was hard to read. I wouldn’t be shocked if he was secretly based tho.

HOXiFiRE
HOXiFiRE
Reply to  anglofile
September 30, 2021 5:06 am

Oh, well I must’ve missed that part I thought he just flipped a switch or something and goes postal. But in this one if i remember correctly he has a left wing anti America stance and I know he bitches about gun control and capitalism and all that, you know typical modern lib shit. I dont recall him having any ideas like Ted did, though its been nearly a year since I last watched this.

justsaying
justsaying
April 23, 2021 9:17 am

cringe

naturalselector88
naturalselector88
October 13, 2021 2:42 am

This is what we need, this is inevitable. Prepare brothers, war is near.

oof
oof
December 2, 2021 4:26 pm

oof…difficult to watch, even in the background. Shame considering that the first was actually quite good. I mean, how inept are the people chasing this guy? Every single time they’re just going to walk into the bombs. Okay.