Crazy Murder (2014)

Option 1Option 2

Avg Rating: 2.8 / 5. Voted: 4

No one cared thus far. Do you?

AKA:
Directed by: Doug Gerber, Caleb Pennypacker
Starring: Kevin Kenny (Killer), Samantha Bogach (Mary-Anne)
Country: United States
Language: English
Runtime: 01:11:10
Genres: Scat, Gore-Gruesome, Violence against Men, Violence against Women, Self-Harm, Puking
Warning (As requested): Includes a scene of violence to an infant

Plot – Spoilers:
A homeless man hovers around a woman sitting on a bench, but she seems idiotically impervious to the impending danger and soon gets stabbed. The next victim also seems a little stupid. At this point you think – this is gonna be one of those movies that will give you a sense of achievement for having been able to finish, despite the mediocrity. But then the homeless man settles down among some trash, takes a shit and smears it over his face and hair before eating some of it. And the film kicks on from there.

Crazy Murder features a pretty impressive performance by its lead actor, especially considering its budget and nature. His ramblings are surprisingly hilarious and interesting and his manic bursts convincing. There is a lot of shit in this movie in between the gore. For a guy who doesn’t get to eat much, the guy’s body has a gargantuan appetite for producing shit, something he doesn’t hesitate to show off.

8 thoughts on “Crazy Murder (2014)

  • February 19, 2020 at 5:35 am
    Permalink

    I’ve seen just about everything there is out there, including 75% of the films on this site – the other 25% are not horror so I choose not to watch them. I can handle any amount of blood, gore, incest, torture…the more extreme the better. But there are three things I have a hard time stomaching: puss, coprophagia, and eating vomit. Well…thank goodness there was no puss in this, as there was plenty of the other two.

    Actually a very good film with a load of allegorical content. BUT…be warned…you will see dudes eating shit constantly, as well as eating vomit.

    Carry on. And as usual, thanks to the folks at effed up for hosting this film. Your dedication to preserving extreme cinema is appreciated.

    Reply
  • April 27, 2020 at 2:43 am
    Permalink

    Wow- I actually had to share this w someone it was so fucked up….. awesome

    Reply
  • August 27, 2020 at 10:03 pm
    Permalink

    Ok, so he went crazy from eating his own shit. Or is it a shit eating world we all live in?
    Ye-ah, this was very EffedUp. Thanks.

    Reply
  • September 3, 2020 at 7:15 am
    Permalink

    Okay, strange concept for a film. Took me a while to get into but somehow its simplicity works. Decent special effects with its original kind of killings, especially towards the ending.

    Reply
  • September 3, 2020 at 10:10 pm
    Permalink

    BEST MOVIE EVER!… I really thought he was gonna chew that used condom like a chewing gum. It would of helped him whiten his brown teeth. Overall Bravo!

    Reply
  • September 3, 2020 at 11:20 pm
    Permalink

    OSCAR WORTHY!… Got to be the most f****d up movie ever, at least top five. Thanks EUM!

    Reply
  • September 6, 2020 at 12:10 pm
    Permalink

    This movie makes me wanna take a bath in bleach mixed with ammonia 😅😅😷😷💩💩🙈🙈

    Reply
  • October 10, 2020 at 2:06 am
    Permalink

    Really fucking good movie actually.. if you like over the top fucked up movies this is for you.

    …..big spoiler……

    Favorite part: he snatches a baby out of a women’s hands and slams it on the ground exploding its head. Had me laughing so hard.

    Reply

Please do not post Requests here

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: bad mouse!