Carcinoma (2014)

Directed by: Marian Dora
Starring: Dorian Piquardt, Marie Dehl (Vanessa), Carina Palmer (Karina), Thomas Goersch (Friend), Lisbeth Piquardt (Mother), Curd Berger (Priest), Ulli Lommel (Hospital staff)
Country: Germany
Language: German (English Subs)
Genres: BDSM, Misery-Depressing, Gore-Gruesome-Splatter, Sexual-Violence against Men, Gay, Animals, Scars, Scat, Self-Harm, Family,

Dorian who works at a landfill has a sexually satisfying relationship with his wife, who shares some of his alt kinks.

He notices lumps on his stomach coupled with uncontrollable bouts spewing shit and so checks himself into a hospital. But some of the sights he sees there of the sick and dying sends him back home to avoid treatment. Instead, he develops a fascination for his illness (that appears to be colorectal cancer) and begins poking away at wounds that appear.

Carcinoma will lift you soaring high in its ecstasy of pain and suffering while briefly bringing you down. But it’s mostly unrelenting. You might even hate Marian Dora for stripping grief of any frills and shoving it in your face.

Just when you think the guy’s suffering has peaked, it shifts focus to his depressing mother who takes care of him with a noble sense of duty, love and senility. There are also terribly ironic scenes like when she brushes his teeth for him, when the guy is literally rotting and oozing shit and piss. And more tragicomic scenes involving used-tissues and bandages.

lethal.raven
lethal.raven
May 15, 2021 4:17 am

Whew that was good

Man in oz
Man in oz
March 21, 2021 5:32 am

Let just say… once he moves back in with mum ,the shit really hits the fan!

Zed Man
Zed Man
Reply to  Man in oz
April 10, 2021 11:53 am

Fair Dinkum, mate, thats a good way of describing it, couldnt have said it better myself. On ya cobber, get a dog up ya!

Gerard
Gerard
Reply to  Man in oz
May 14, 2021 1:38 am

Is Dorian still alive?

Vic
Vic
March 13, 2021 7:54 pm

I almost puked a couple of times during this one. Well made film but it was tough to get through. 4 out of 5.

Gerard
Gerard
February 13, 2021 10:50 pm

Is Dorian still alive?

Antinatalpist
Antinatalpist
Reply to  Gerard
May 22, 2021 9:09 pm

Yes indeed.. pretty crazy fact.. he is just a big pile of brown.. like pizza the hut.. cept brown.

Gerard
Gerard
Reply to  Antinatalpist
May 30, 2021 12:37 am

Wow… But is he still alive? Or not? Tell me…

gwe gwe gwehei
gwe gwe gwehei
January 25, 2021 7:36 pm

is it bad that i find this pretty tame?

lecchi
lecchi
January 19, 2021 8:01 am

very cute

daniell
daniell
January 16, 2021 9:51 pm

so there afterall … closest seems to be only your family and your own guardian angel

beautiful movie

fred fat
fred fat
January 11, 2021 11:57 pm

normal dora – up its own arse – literally
when all you’ve got to offer is shock – then you’ve got nothing to offer
marian bore ya

shitlord420
shitlord420
December 30, 2020 12:26 am

Classic Dora the Explora

Carol
Carol
December 3, 2020 11:27 pm

I came to feel nauseated, not sad.

Peter
Peter
December 2, 2020 11:19 am

Slow, boring at times, beautifully shot seanes as one expects from Doria. No where near as haunting or repolsive as some of his other work. I would only recommend watching it arfter seeing his other work which is probably why most of us watched it DEFINITELY NOT A FIRST DATE MOVIE.

Antinatalpist
Antinatalpist
Reply to  Peter
December 11, 2020 10:48 am

If she isn’t kool with this on the first date.. she is too regular.. too common.. too basic.

Seventh Devil
Seventh Devil
November 6, 2020 5:07 am

Surprisingly repellant. Truly the most revolting movie I’ve ever seen, and that’s saying something. I want a fucking certificate or a trophy for enduring this while eating ice cream. You’re doing god’s work EUM, you brilliant fucks!

Caesar Salad
Caesar Salad
October 3, 2020 7:22 pm

The most horrifying shit I’ve seen in my entire life. I genuinely wanna kill myself right now. Time to watch the rest of this guy’s movies.

Alice
Alice
Reply to  Caesar Salad
February 16, 2021 4:50 pm

A truly disgusting movie, but also a sad one. Some parts of the movie made me laugh cos the background music was like mocking the man’s suffering. I enjoyed this movie so much.

Julia
Julia
September 7, 2020 12:41 pm

Pretty nasty, but I thought it was going to be worse. At the end tho I got kind of nauseous watching it, I was just hoping for it to finish soon. The third effed up film I watch, don’t regret, I guess I have a stomach for this kind of shit.

Zed Man
Zed Man
Reply to  Julia
September 16, 2020 12:39 pm

Julia, if you think you have the stomach for this type of movie, check out ”Thanatomorphose ” ( also on this site ). I just watched it and I think it easily outdoes ” Carcinoma ”. I would suggest watching it on an empty stomach. Cheers.

Antinatalpist
Antinatalpist
Reply to  Zed Man
December 11, 2020 10:53 am

Thanatomorphose can’t hang with this.. doesn’t have the real actual body fluids.. as Dora’s stuff always does.

idekyetfuck
idekyetfuck
August 30, 2020 12:10 pm

Ok, wasn’t as bad as I had imagined. I think I’m just desensitized. That being said, this movie is terribly disgusting. I was scared to even watch it in the dark because of how gross I knew it was about to be. I was surprised at how realistic the effects were considering the film probably didn’t have that big of a budget. If you are currently debating watching this like I did, just do it. It is very nasty, but the story makes up for it (maybe).

WinterSword88
WinterSword88
August 25, 2020 4:43 pm

I have always been a fan of this man’s work. Melancholie Der Engel is my favorite movie of all time. So you could say I am rather trained to endure the viciousness and depravity that his movies offer. But this one, I actually had to pause, walk away from, and take a breather before moving forward. It really is that messed up! Beware to all who venture through this horrifying and repugnant masterpiece!

pa04ris
pa04ris
August 25, 2020 8:29 am

It sucked!

S H
S H
August 21, 2020 1:07 pm

Another amazing piece of work from Germany and it’s favourite son…. Possibly… Everything a fan of admirer would expect from Dora and more.. it’s mature.. it’s beautifully shot.. the piano vignette just right. After the sprawling and harrowing angels film this was a blessed release of sorts. . . . Fantastic and obscene in equal glorious measure. God bless you MD.

Dr Harris
Dr Harris
Reply to  S H
July 31, 2021 11:50 pm

Just to add.

I’ve watched this absolute stunner six or so times now.

Beautiful ugly high end true art house cinema. ..
The best . . .

John Fritz
John Fritz
August 21, 2020 12:46 am

Just reading the description makes me nauseous im probably not gonna watch this but maybe one day I will when and if I review this revolting movie

Chase
Chase
August 18, 2020 12:04 am

I watched this not long ago and yes it was very disturbing and pretty nasty. It takes you on a journey that for me even though I twice told myself I wouldn’t finish it and find something else I still kept watching and it was a good film just not sure how I feel except bad for the man suffering

Charles Smith
Charles Smith
August 8, 2020 2:40 am

I watched it all but still not sure how I feel about it. It was filmed great making everything dark and dreary like what he was going through, the acting was great and the gruesome scenes were done really well. Definitely an effedup movie though. Have to check out Marian Dora’s other films

Mike Ehrmantraut
Mike Ehrmantraut
August 5, 2020 9:41 pm

Ha! What a strange yet oddly captivating film. Being open to interpretation, I suspect Dora had a friend/family member die of colorectal cancer and was impacted by the gradual decline in the individuals health, physically, mentally and spiritually. And he worked to express this rather traumatic experience on film. And he did a fine job. The gore and splatter of the movie was upstaged by the gruesomeness of what is a truly a hideous and disease.

Scrappy
Scrappy
August 5, 2020 9:12 pm

Damn… At the 1 hour mark, this movie becomes an endurance test. I almost tapped out when he picked up the razor! The abundance of bodily fluids in this movie will make your stomach churn. The ending — albeit excruciating to watch, offers a huge pay-off. I do not regret watching it and kudos to everyone who finished it.

This is one of those movies that only the strong ones can boast for watching! Lol
Thanks for the upload @EUM

David
David
August 5, 2020 2:51 pm

It’s great to see a lot more comments now, hardly any when I first discovered this AWESOME site. These boys really are the real deal, they have/get real hard shit to find, all at our fingertips!

Many thanks EUM……I salute you sirs…! :o)

Johannes Johansen
Johannes Johansen
August 3, 2020 3:24 pm

There’s a reason he’s anonymous, I doubt he’d be alive if people knew who he was …sick fuck

phillipe
phillipe
August 3, 2020 8:59 am

is marian dora a german name… i think not…the movie is very very sick….merci effeupmovies!

ert tetrtr
ert tetrtr
Reply to  phillipe
December 11, 2020 6:37 am

The name is Romanian.

Porușniuc Adina
Porușniuc Adina
Reply to  ert tetrtr
July 31, 2021 10:45 pm

I.m romanian and no…Marian Dora isn.t a romanian name.He.s from germany.His name is a pseudonym.This name isn.t use only in Romania.

T
T
August 3, 2020 7:42 am

Seen all of Dora’s movies except this one. Thanks for the upload, looking forward to being disgusted by the legend of disgusting stuff

Nobody
Nobody
August 2, 2020 10:17 pm

After watching this I don’t think I’ll ever be able to eat tumors again. Thank you for uploading this.

MR BRIMSTONE
MR BRIMSTONE
Reply to  Nobody
August 3, 2020 4:33 am

“…I don’t think I’ll ever be able to eat tumors again.”. LMFAO!!!

Seventh Devil
Seventh Devil
Reply to  Nobody
November 6, 2020 4:57 am

this made me LULZ so hard

Wilde
Wilde
Reply to  Nobody
May 24, 2021 2:39 am

What about sauteed in butter and served with a side salad? ?

mimi
mimi
August 2, 2020 12:11 pm

oh my god this director is crazy….. great stuff! thx.

Zed Man
Zed Man
August 2, 2020 12:08 pm

A typical Marian Dora film. A bit of everything here, be warned. Piss, shit, vomit, gore, pus and other bodily fluids not to mention a bit of male gay bdsm and even animal cruelty of a sort. Not a pleasureable viewing experience but its what you come to expect from Dora. I didnt enjoy it but glad that I finally got to see it. Cheers to all and the guys at EUM for showing it.

Drake
Drake
Reply to  Zed Man
August 2, 2020 10:51 pm

GROSS! Try not to eat first before watching this film. You might puke as well. But thanks for uploading this movie ‘effedupmovie’ guys. I still love your website!