Debris Documentar (2012)

Directed by: Marian Dora
Starring: Carsten Frank
Country: Germany, European Cinema
Language: German (No Subs)
Genres: Sexual-Violence against Men, Gore-Gruesome, Gay, Dolls, Misc Paraphilias, Necrophilia, Pissing, Puking, Sexual-Violence against Women, Animal Carcasses, Scars, Scat, Self-Harm, BDSM

Debris Documentar is widely believed to be Marian Dora’s debut feature though it was released much later and serves as a companion piece to Cannibal and Melancholie der Engel. Carsten Frank from those two films is here again as a lonely frustrated man who works on a film set as a set decorator or photographer. Not really sure.

Anyway this guy is ignored by most people on set, especially the actresses, though he does try getting with them in the hope of casting them in a feature film. Him being ignored isn’t surprising, considering he spends most of his idle time on set digging his nose and ears and eating the shit he collects. Or farting. Or smelling his shoes and eating the scabs he peels. This is his public life.

His private life is more dedicated to miscellaneous perversions. He regularly goes running, to the point of nausea, but then gets wildly excited if he spots an animal carcass. And that’s just the beginning of what he gets up to.

Debris Documentar captures the phase where a frustrated man with odd kinks loses control of his boundaries and descends down a limitless void.

25 thoughts on “Debris Documentar (2012)

• October 26, 2019 at 11:56 pm

No subs? How do you expect me to watch this

• September 20, 2020 at 11:49 am

Just watch it. It would be nice to have English subs.. but there are none here. So.. enjoy the cinematography.. the music.. the visuals (Yes.. I said enjoy the visuals). It’s not like there is a lot of dialog and story going on anyway.

• October 27, 2019 at 11:48 pm

Most disgusting and f*up movie I saw! 😉 I had to close my eyes many times to get to the end :O

Many thanks for this site who is maintain impeccably by his Admin! Lots of good movies and not always that Effed Up as this one here 🙂

Best!

• October 27, 2019 at 11:49 pm

Forgot…. Yes it would be nice to have some capture since the movie is in German 🙂

• December 29, 2019 at 2:32 am

I fucking love how he pulls out Toolbox Murders for a split second. Cannibal and that plus Antichrist equal my heaven.

• August 27, 2020 at 9:16 pm

Ahh.. the king of effed up shit.. Marian Dora. Atmosphere.. great music.. good cinematography. Also.. poo poo pee pee doo doo wee wee.

• September 29, 2020 at 11:12 pm

You don’t need subtitles to watch this. There is very little dialog. When he cuts off the girl’s nipple at the end, it looks real AF. I don’t know how the hell they did that. Also the music and soundtrack is excellent. If you’ve heard about this movie, it’s really not as bad as you think. If you’ve never heard about it, it’s frikking disgusting.

• October 1, 2020 at 12:10 am

I literally threw up while watching this film. Thanks EUM for this really gross movie. Very sicko!

• November 9, 2020 at 10:06 am

Chris, if you think this movie is sick I would recommend a film titled ”A Terrible Meal”. which is certainly an endurance test. Sadly I did not pass it all the way, it is just about the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. I can not get that shit out of my mind now. It is one for the people who claim to be ”desensitised”.

• February 21, 2021 at 12:34 am

Lmao, that shit was pretty funny, I was laughing my ass off when she had her whole hand shoved down her throat, made her look like she was from that old Soundgarden music video. On a ‘piece of fetish trash’ scale I’ll give it 6.5/10, yucky:D Thanks for the recommendation Zed, I had never heard of it! Tbh it ain’t shit compared to Squirmfest tho I thought;)

Removed the link as our experiences with allowing third-party links is a slippery slope. Thanks. – Admin

• February 21, 2021 at 8:31 am

Sry about posting a link admins:( I knew they were somewhat frowned upon, but I’ve seen a few on here so I didn’t know which were allowed. I won’t post any again, oops:)

• February 21, 2021 at 10:33 am

No problem. Official sites by the director or production company hosting free versions are fine.

The issue is: this then turns into a promotional space for people to push their sites which is difficult to vett as being a genuine user posting a link.

• November 4, 2020 at 10:42 pm

lead actor reminds me of mark gatiss so something to smile about amongst the pissing shitting vomiting ejaculating etc
    at least he had a healthy appetite

• February 26, 2021 at 5:48 am

Healthy appetite… KFC… soda… umm.. toe nails.. boogies.. all staples of a well balanced diet

• December 20, 2020 at 10:35 pm

I’d date him. At least he didn’t smoke, that’s a really NASTY habit!

• February 26, 2021 at 5:46 am

Aww.. so cute.. he’d have you eating his cheesy toe jam/ toe nails in no time. So romantic.

• April 15, 2021 at 12:19 am

You two deserve each other

• December 23, 2020 at 9:49 am

This movie really got me and my wife horny,so about half way through we fucked.

• April 14, 2021 at 2:12 pm

Yep, it’s pretty gross. If you’ve already read about this movie, it’s not *as* bad as it’s made out to be… if you’re going in blind, it’s fucking gross.
    Dora’s movies have a certain “atmospheric charm” that make the fuckery strangely bearable. So far, it is also accurate to call all of them aggressively pretentious.
    Which i really don’t mind when it works.

• May 17, 2021 at 7:03 am

“Sweet, sweet, Francesca” LOL So sieht eine casting-couch von Marian Dora aus

• May 17, 2021 at 7:28 am

More pure cinama from Germanys favourite son.. we presume..
    I never ever tire of Dora’s films… This is up there with his others as fantastic art and something we can all relate too. His use of Hess music is knowing and clever. . . If you know
    You know….

A stunning dangerous film

• May 23, 2021 at 9:50 pm

A friend recommended me this. He said it is a cool and freaky horror movie. So i watched it yesterday with my family. They are into Jason, Freddy and stuff. Damn. Dude. WHAT. HAVE. I. DONE?

• August 31, 2021 at 12:27 pm

Carsten Frank is dirty fat cunt

• September 23, 2021 at 9:24 pm

they have this with english subtitles now. if you didnt know.